Doctor of Technical Science is a second degree,  beyond PhD, which doesn't exist in USA.
   Yet, it does exist in Russia and in Western Europe.
   It is called Dr.Sc. in UK, and Dr.-Eng. in Germany.
   In Russia it is an academic analog of a university full professor title.

Click the Back button to return to the main page!